Robotic Pool Cleaners
Some people clean their pools... Others simply use an Aquabot
Owning an Aquabot Robotic Pool cleaner is a life saver! Or should we say Summer Saver!
Pool Cleaning is a chore that very few enjoy and who really wants one more thing to worry about? We sure don't. Owning a robotic pool cleaner was once cost prohibitive and complicated but thanks to Aquabot that is no longer true. For over 30 years Aquabot has been perfecting robotic pool cleaners and it is no longer just a dream, but a reality to more pool owners every year. In fact over the last 10 years it’s the fastest growing means to clean pools globally with models available under $300.
AQUABOT CLEANERS ARE NOW EASIER TO USE THAN EVER BEFORE WITH OUR SIMPLE PLUG AND
PLAY (CLEAN) SYSTEM
- Simply Remove your cleaner from the box
- Connect the cleaners cable to the power supply box, and the power supply cable to any GFCI outlet.
- Place your cleaner into the pool.
- Press a button and there ya go!
AQUABOT'S ULTRA-EFFECTIVE FOR ANY TYPE OF POOL
From above ground to in ground the Aquabot line has the a model to support your specific pool. We understand that most every pool has its own characteristics and almost a personality. That’s why Aquabot carries the widest selection of cleaners in the industry to ensure that you can get a cleaner that fits both your budget and pool cleaning needs. With unique features like "Power Washing Jets" and our convenient caddies, were sure to make a great impression.
View Our Residential Robotic Pool Models >
CUT ELECTRIC COSTS WITH AN AQUABOT ROBOTIC POOL CLEANER
We all understand how an Aquabot can save you time but, but it can also save you $$$. Let's face it.. We all hate the site of our monthly electric bill especially after trying to keep your house cool with air conditioning all summer long. So why add to it? Our Aquabot Robotic Pool cleaners run on low voltage and the cost is as low as 5¢ an hour to run.
Our cleaners also run independently from your pool system. As a matter of fact, the robot is actually doing 2 jobs at once. As your cleaner navigates around your pool picking up debris it in fact is circulating the pool water at the same time.
Aquabot's have Improvements on:
- Water Temperature ( The cleaner circulates over 70 Gallons of water per minute and it mixes the cold lower water with the warm upper water)
- Maintaining the water quality (better Chemical Mixing). This same water circulation mixes your pool chemicals that tend to settle and in turn you can use less chemicals
- Finer Filtration: Most Aquabot cleaners filter down to 2 microns. This ultra-fine filtration not only picks up debris but it filters and “polishes” your pool water. Many of our customers state that they can actually use cut down on their main filtration system when they use their Aquabot.
With better circulation, you will see improvements in maintaining the water quality and pool temperature.
It is an investment that keeps paying for itself year after year.
Read more on the Savings Aquabots provide >
Jump into a Healthier Pool!
A MORE NATURAL POOL CLEANING SOLUTION
The most important thing - Chemicals. We can all agree that we want our water pure and safe for our friends and family. By limiting the use of chemicals you can achieve this goal. With Aquabot’s filtration capability (down to 2 microns) combined with the powerful circulation it provides you maintain a clearer pool sooner.
Read More on How To Maintain Your Pool with Less Chemicals >
ENGINEERED WITH FEW MOVING PARTS
Many of our Cleaners are created with few moving parts which means yearly tune ups and servicing are a breeze.
Our robotics cleaners are now lower in cost, easier to use and importantly designed to last.
Learn more about our brand and product offerings >