Frequently Asked Questions:
The following are some of our most frequently asked questions. It’s important to note that many of the answers vary by type of product purchased. In those cases we recommend referenceing the specific product manual for your product. Manuals can be found under Support or on the specific product pages which can be found under Products.
What is the best cleaner for my pool
- We have added a new tool to our website to help with this commonnly asked question. It’s called “Find My Bot. Simply click here to find your bot
Can I buy Aquabot cleaners directly from you?
- A: We do not sell our cleaners direct, but we can help you find local dealers. Simply go to our where to buy to locate the nearest dealer to your location.
Power Supply LED lights are blinking:
- Check if the power supply is on with the unit out of the water
- Check if filter bag is full
- To restart, press the power button once. Cleaning program will resume from where it left off
My unit does not turn on:
- Make sure unit is plugged into the power supply and the power supply is plugged into a grounded GFI outlet
- Check if outlet has power
- Make sure cable plug fits tightly into the power supply
- Check cable for cuts or damage
- Make sure to press the on button firmly
Unit pumps water but does not move
- Remove any foreign matter that may be obstructing the forward / reverse motion
- On specific units check drive belts and tracks
- Check to see if suction ports are clogged
- Make sure filter bags or baskets are clean
What is the proper way to remove the robotic pool cleaner from the water?
- Pull GENTLY on the cord when the robotic pool cleaner is by the wall in the shallow end, when handle is accessible grab it to remove from the water. Never tug on the cord or remove the robotic pool cleaner from water by the cord.
My robotic pool cleaner is moving but it is not pumping water, why?
Check the impeller by removing the outlet top. Most likely the impeller is clogged with hair or lint or some other debris that is causing it to stick.
My machine is not working, where is the nearest service center?
- Simply go to our Service Center locator under the Support tab to locate the closest center to your location
Unit does not climbs the walls or cover the entire pool
- Make sure unit purchased was indeed designed to climb walls – some units are designed for bottom cleaning only
- See product specific owner manuals to ensure correct tips as they they vary greatly by unit:
- Change pool option from small to large on the power supply
- Make sure flotation cable reaches all area of the pool
- Install optional Flotation – see manual
- Clean filter bag
Unit does not pick up debris
- Remove the outlet top and clean all debris from impellor. (See manual instructions)
- Check to see if bag or filter basket is thoroughly clean (See manual for instructions)
- Make sure intake valve is free and clean
Debris comes out of the unit when removing unit from pool
- Make sure filter bag is in place properly.
- Make sure intake valves on the under side of your unit moves freely
Should I take my robotic pool cleaner out of the pool once it is finished with the cleaning cycle?
- The robotic pool cleaner should stay in the water at least 20 minutes after running to allow it to cool down before it is removed from the water.